Terms and Conditions – eTeacher
We want you to be satisfied with our service! If you have any issues with your course please contact our customer care team and give us the opportunity to make things right.
In case you have decided to cancel your lessons, you are entitled to a partial refund as seen below:
- 100% Refund (0% of tuition due): Up to 7 days from the date of registration, you may receive a full refund unless a lesson has already taken place.
- 90% Refund (10% of tuition due): Cancellation after 7 days from the date of registration and before the first scheduled lesson.
- Partial Refund (Partial % of package tuition due):
- Cancellation after lesson #1 and up to 3 months from the registration date is calculated based on the proportion of lessons used from the package, in addition to 15% of the total tuition.
- Cancellation after 3 months and up to 6 months from the registration date is calculated based on the proportion of lessons used from the package, in addition to 20% of the total tuition.
- No Refund (100% of tuition due): No refund granted to those who request cancelation after 6 months from the data of registration.
The above-mentioned refunds are the only ones given to those who cancel their lessons.
Rescheduling and Accessibility to Private Lessons
If you wish to reschedule a private lesson, please inform your instructor or eTeacher’s customer service department (email@example.com) at least 12 hours ahead of the scheduled session. Lessons that were cancelled without advanced notification shall be deducted from the total number of hours that the student is entitled to. The private lessons package is valid for up to one year from the day of registration.
|PL Package Expiration|
|Size of purchased package||Usage Duration|
The eTeacher Group bears no responsibility for the student’s equipment (e.g., computer, modem, and speakers). In other words, you are exclusively responsible for the condition of your personal equipment and for performing the obligatory technical checks.
The eTeacher Group hereby declares that the company’s liability for any student’s claim whatsoever is limited to the sum that he or she has paid for the course(s). Furthermore, the eTeacher Group shall not be held legally accountable for any and all indirect damage.