Terms and Conditions – eTeacher
Virtual classroom like any other classroom have limited capacity. Demand for our classes is very high, and late cancellation may prevent other students from obtaining a spot in the upcoming semester.
Students who (pre) terminate their participation in a course Program are entitled to a partial refund of the overall tuition for that Program as per the following stipulations:
- Up to 7 days from the date of your registration you may receive a full refund.
- Cancellation up to 2 weeks from the date of registration – a 90% refund (Or completion of 10% of the total Program tuition).
- Cancellation up to 3 months from the date of registration- a 70% refund (Or completion of 30% of the total Program tuition).
- Cancellation after 3 months from the date of registration – a pro-rata refund will be calculated, based on the proportion of time passed from the total Program period. No less than 30% of the Program tuition will be completed in this instance. As an example, cancellation of an 18-month Program after 6 months from the date of registration necessitates a completion of 33% of the Program tuition.
- No refund will be granted to those who submit their termination later than 9 months from the date of registration (Or completion of 100% of the total Program tuition).
The above-mentioned refunds are the only ones that will be given to those who leave a course. In the event that eTeacher decides to cancel a course (such a decision is completely at the discretion of management), the registrants’ payments will be fully reimbursed.
Courses Accredited by the Hebrew University
The minimum final grade for gaining academic credit from the Hebrew University is:
At the end of the semester, the university will transfer the credits that were earned to the graduates and send them a transcript of their grade for the course.
Requirements for Academic Courses
As per the Hebrew University’s general academic standards, the accredited programs demand mandatory attendance, submission of papers and examinations. Students will also be required to operate a web camera during lessons.
The eTeacher Group bears no responsibility for the student’s equipment (e.g., computer, modem, and speakers). In other words, you are exclusively responsible for the condition of your personal equipment and for performing the obligatory technical checks.
The eTeacher Group hereby declares that the company’s liability for any student’s claim whatsoever is limited to the sum that he or she has paid for the course(s). Furthermore, the eTeacher Group shall not be held legally accountable for any and all indirect damage.